The UK’s private healthcare market is widely acknowledged to be going through challenging times at the moment, so a high-level summit in London this month is perfectly timed to discuss the present state and future of the sector.
The Private Healthcare Summit 2017 takes place at The QEII Centre in London on Tuesday 20th June 2017 and will bring together representatives of private hospitals, clinics and healthcare practices; private medical insurers; consultants and specialists; NHS Private Patient Units and patient and consultant organisations. The Summit is organised by Intuition Communication, the publishers of Private Healthcare UK (http://www.privatehealth.co.uk), the UK’s most comprehensive independent guide for consumers to the myriad of private healthcare options available to them.
The one-day event will examine how the market, demographic and behavioural changes, financial pressures and the impact of new technologies will shape the future of private healthcare. Topics under discussion include:
- How can we extend the benefits of private healthcare to a wider public?
- How can we make private healthcare more affordable?
- How can we deliver an outstanding patient experience?
- How can we solve the staffing shortage in healthcare?
- Where can we look for new international patient opportunities?
- What does branding mean for private healthcare?